Modestly adventurous, while also endeavouring to look both ways when crossing the road.
30 December 2016
Originally constructed off Shortland St at the heart of the new city in 1841 for
John Logan Campbell
and his business partner William Brown,
was moved to Cornwall Park in 1921.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)